Location: Kent-McCanner Building
Admissions/Student Support Services Office
Secretary: Iantha Dean
Location: Denton Building
Admission Application Procedure
There are three types of documents that you need to provide:
- Copy of your child's Birth Certificate.
- At least two (preferably more) documents as proof of residency in Maryland.
- If applicable, copies of the petition AND court order for legal guardianship.
Download & print the Admission Packet and follow the instructions below:
There are four forms enclosed which need to be filled in and returned by you:
- Application for Admission*
- Release Form for Educational Records* Please make certain to list the last three educational placements and their addresses.
- Release Form for Medical Information* Please list all medical centers and physicians (including their addresses) that have treated your child.
- Case History
* Critical to begin the evaluation process
- Admission Policy
- Enhanced Services Admission Policy
- Frederick Campus Handbook
- Columbia Campus Handbook