Since 1987, the Maryland School for the Deaf Foundation's sole purpose has been to encourage and provide support to the students at the Maryland School for the Deaf.
- Scholarships for graduating seniors
- Sponsorship of students and faculty for educational events
- Funding for educational programs and materials
- Camp tuition for students
- Performance awards to qualifying students
- Financial support of Deaf athletic events
- Funding for computers, software, and communication devices
Please contact Gwena West (email@example.com) to get a contribution form to make your donation/contribution to the foundation.
Remember, your contribution is greatly appreciated and fully deductible to the extent permitted by law.
MSD Foundation Board of Directors