Student Life strives to provide a 'home-away-from-home' environment for our residential students.
MSD's fully furnished residential halls are available free to eligible students from Sunday through Friday. Trained and certified Residential Child and Youth Care Practitioners (RCYCPs) and nursing staff are fluent in both ASL and English.
In addition, students receive the benefit of:
- Access to academic support and study groups
- After school programs and student life activities
- Dorms with kitchens and lounge areas equipped with books, games, videophones, and TVs
- Laundry facilities available
- Round-the-clock supervision
- 24-hour Health Center with registered school nurses available
Students must have completed physical exams on file before they can stay in the dorm or participate in after school programs.